We take Responsible lending seriously here at Boodle and believe that taking out a Boodle loan should only improve your financial situation.
We’re committed to responsible lending at Boodle, as such we’re a registered credit provider and are overseen by the National Credit Act 34 of 2005. What this means for you is that we are completely reliable, above board and take our role as honest, dedicated credit providers seriously.
We want what’s best for you and believe that taking out a fast cash loan should only result in positive outcomes, not a prolonged financial burden. This is why we check your credit rating before determining how much we believe you can comfortably afford to pay back.
From our side we ensure that taking out a loan is straightforward and there are no hidden costs that will come back to bite you later. We tell you exactly how much you pay from the start.
- You choose how much you want to borrow and for how long.
- Interest and fees on your temporary loan are calculated upfront – you know exactly what your repayment amount is before you even start the application process.
- Documentation and agreements are easy to understand.
- Our quotations are valid for five working days.
- Credit Bureau enquiries are performed with your consent.
- We provide you with feedback on your application.
- Affordability calculations are performed to ensure that you can afford your Boodle loan.
We know how tempting it can be to borrow more cash than you need (or can afford to pay back), so to keep us all on the same page, we only allow you to take out one loan at a time.
We also limit the amount of Boodle loan you can apply for as a first-time borrower, but as your Boodle SmileRank® increases, we’ll increase the allowance.